i want to stop believing in love

I want to stop believing in love. It's quite funny, because for the longest time, I was one of the few quite capable of fighting for it.

Each day, I pray that those feelings would die. I began asking others for help. They told me what was the right thing to do and I knew that too. I was not looking for the right thing. I felt that righteousness had no place in whatever it was that am feeling.And am wrong in my belief. The happiness brought by my choice was short-lived. At the end of the day, the emptiness was still there. And I would spend the rest of the night wondering why I could not make things right.

Monday, February 18, 2008

My life is my family

Once my mom told me
When I was born,
The first people were there was my family.
They were there with happy faces
Rejoicing that I was born.

My family will forever be in my heart,
My sister's mean more to me,
More than life,
My family will always remain who they are in my heart and soul.

My family is more important than my friends and my lover,
Family will always come first,
No matter what they did they'll always remain family.
Even though its hurts so much
I still love them.

We are family,
although we do not resemble
Family comes together
for always and forever.

No comments: