i want to stop believing in love

I want to stop believing in love. It's quite funny, because for the longest time, I was one of the few quite capable of fighting for it.

Each day, I pray that those feelings would die. I began asking others for help. They told me what was the right thing to do and I knew that too. I was not looking for the right thing. I felt that righteousness had no place in whatever it was that am feeling.And am wrong in my belief. The happiness brought by my choice was short-lived. At the end of the day, the emptiness was still there. And I would spend the rest of the night wondering why I could not make things right.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

him..♥


I met a guy with gorgeous eyes
My heart rejoice and brought no lies
He was there Watching me
As he stare As if I couldn’t see.

Is there such thing as love at first sight?
At that first day I can’t sleep all the night
Every time I see of him
As if I am dreaming

Every time he’s there my heart pounds so fast
I can’t breathe, as if I won’t last
I can feel the destiny,
That he’s the right one for me.

4 comments:

bullshiticus said...

haha!
nice poem!
hehe.. "him..♥" ang title?
hehe.. sana "he" na lng.. para katulad sa poem ko..

nina ü obias said...

wow! ur poem is soO nice =)

Sharm said...

nice poem!
emo man tlga ang blog?
all in all:
Nice Blog!

FayE"acHes said...

eow...
nice poem...
aheheh...
cge tll her na lng...
coment back..

^fayeGILE^