i want to stop believing in love

I want to stop believing in love. It's quite funny, because for the longest time, I was one of the few quite capable of fighting for it.

Each day, I pray that those feelings would die. I began asking others for help. They told me what was the right thing to do and I knew that too. I was not looking for the right thing. I felt that righteousness had no place in whatever it was that am feeling.And am wrong in my belief. The happiness brought by my choice was short-lived. At the end of the day, the emptiness was still there. And I would spend the rest of the night wondering why I could not make things right.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

my handiframe..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first handicraft that we made in practical arts. A picture frame made by the wavy part of "carton". Making a handicraft is such an enjoying time although its so tiring. But what you do is not just "SUCH THING" or whatever it is, it can actually improve your creativity. Frames which are handicrafts is actually more unique than the others in stores. In doing this kind of thing, you must put all your trust in yourself for you to able to make a such pretty and creative frame.
For sure your effort will never be wasted. I chose to paint it with color black and white because I know my frame will be different to others. I know I can make a good frame even thought its not the best of all frames in our class.

make sure you have effort in doing this, and also you must have creativity, originaly and of course neatness && the frame must be durable..ITS CRITERIA!

------------------------------------------------------------

**i chose my baby picture with my dad. I really love him! I regret the times I didn't tell him how much I love him**




No comments: