i want to stop believing in love

I want to stop believing in love. It's quite funny, because for the longest time, I was one of the few quite capable of fighting for it.

Each day, I pray that those feelings would die. I began asking others for help. They told me what was the right thing to do and I knew that too. I was not looking for the right thing. I felt that righteousness had no place in whatever it was that am feeling.And am wrong in my belief. The happiness brought by my choice was short-lived. At the end of the day, the emptiness was still there. And I would spend the rest of the night wondering why I could not make things right.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

fly butterfly!


Making a butterfly was so hard!!!! I deserve to have a low grade with this butterfly because my work was not creative enough. I was so like suffering in doing this. when i finished this, i was so relieved! my heart was filled with "YES!ATLAST!" I actually dont have patience in doing hard things like this. My butterfly was just simple, my stockings were color red and its wings were colored with black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
LESSON LEARNED:

Be patience!

**cuz patience is what we need in order to succeed

---------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING:

dont copy my butterfly! Make yours more creative and different!

1 comment:

zmec101 said...

hi dar..........so original ang butterfly ha....pareho lang ng owner..heheh..la na talaga malagay eh but its true about the message...

keep up the good work and study hard........