i want to stop believing in love

I want to stop believing in love. It's quite funny, because for the longest time, I was one of the few quite capable of fighting for it.

Each day, I pray that those feelings would die. I began asking others for help. They told me what was the right thing to do and I knew that too. I was not looking for the right thing. I felt that righteousness had no place in whatever it was that am feeling.And am wrong in my belief. The happiness brought by my choice was short-lived. At the end of the day, the emptiness was still there. And I would spend the rest of the night wondering why I could not make things right.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

ORCHID..

an orchid?? i ask my self..
the next thing we will make is an orchid??..how come??
i was shocked because, what the heck are we going to an orchid??!
i thought its useless, but time afer time i finds its usefulness..
i find it enjoying but a little hard..
i was kinda happy because our output was cute and nice with the colors of blue and dark blue. it was really an orchid..
we just use some crepe paper, glue, wire and some stones. we made it for days so i just wish me and my groupmate FARHANA will have a average grade for it.
**********************
NOTE: sorry for not posting our orchids picture i forgot to take it!
**********************
if i have a choice..
i would like to be an orchid instead..
just waiting for others to come
to see my beauty...

No comments: