i want to stop believing in love

I want to stop believing in love. It's quite funny, because for the longest time, I was one of the few quite capable of fighting for it.

Each day, I pray that those feelings would die. I began asking others for help. They told me what was the right thing to do and I knew that too. I was not looking for the right thing. I felt that righteousness had no place in whatever it was that am feeling.And am wrong in my belief. The happiness brought by my choice was short-lived. At the end of the day, the emptiness was still there. And I would spend the rest of the night wondering why I could not make things right.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

for the very best....

AMAH KUH
You've always been a part of me
right from the very start,
creating treasured memories tucked deep within my heart.
You taught me what love truly means,
I've watched your caring ways,
unselfishly guiding me
through any stormy days.
I'm thankful for the times we've shared
and look forward to the rest.
When it comes to Dads,
there is no doubt I know I have the best.
my last words for him was "i love you dad"
i didnt know it was the last
i know he loves me
but i dont know if he knows how much i love him
i regret the times i didn't show my love to him
i miss the old times i was with him
having a great time with laughter and joy
but what i gave was hatred and sorrow
i'm sad his gone
but i'm thankful for he's already with GOD
Allhamdullila

No comments: